A Python Developer's Procastinating Unit Test Mug
- White ceramic mug, printed over with a unit test written in Python for procrastinating full-stack developers, programmers, web-developers, front-end developers, back-end developers, software engineers, and computer scientists.
- Available in 2 sizes: 11 oz and 15 oz.
- 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.79″ (9.6 cm) in height, 3.25″ (8.3 cm) in diameter
- 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.69″ (11.9 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
- Does not lose its quality and vivid colors even with dish-washing and microwaving. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Are you a procrastinating Python developer? Writing your tests with the least effort and greatest effectiveness, while drinking your favorite beverage copiously? If you find yourself answering the above questions as a yes, then this Procrastinating Python Developer's Mug is just the right one for you! Well, even if you are not a python developer but a web developer or a software engineer or say a programmer, this Procrastinating Python Developer's Mug is for you.
The Procrastinating Python Developer's Mug is perfect for your coffee laden adventures. It is perfect for your quintessential tea time. It is what you need for your perfect nightcap in front of your favorite IDE, or for whatever beverage you enjoy sipping on while doing what you love doing. The mug is sturdy, white and has a vivid print of unit test in Python that delivers a great interface to write your very own f(procrastinate). The print on the Procrastinating Python Developer's Mug retains its vivid colors and quality even when dish-washed and microwaved. What are you procrastinating for? Buy it now.